MY LUCKY STARS
SHOP TODAY'S LOOK:
Today, I am thanking my lucky stars for:
1. My sweet baby angel Polo (aka my dog) for waking me up with kisses
2. Trader Joe's dark roast coffee for keeping my sanity in tact
3. Spotify "Tropical House" playlist for all the chill vibes
4. Uber Eats for always being there for me when I am hungry (or hangry) tysm & ilysm!
5. Puppies sleeping compilation videos
6. Michelle Obama (for just being the best woman alive) like damn it, woman, you're perfect!
Those were the things I am grateful for today. I am also thanking my lucky stars for this star printed dress from Lucky Brand. It is so flattering and so sassy. It's also a perfect dress to style. For this look, I threw on some black mules from Lucky Brand as well and this adorable cabby hat from Forever 21. But it would also look amazing with some red heels and a beret or even some biker boots. It's a great dress because of its versatility. Is this a Yay or nay ootd for you?
Let me know what else you'd like to see in future blog posts. Until then, be good and do good.
*Photography by @pedro.g.vianna