SPARKLE N SHINE | NYE LOOK
I know you've been hated on by so many people for so many reasons (such as Trump winning the presidency or the death of my beloved Alan Rickman). However, I am not about to unleash my wrath on you. Instead, I want to say THANK YOU.
Yes, there were days that I hated life and everything about this year. I've cried and I've laughed. I've lost loved ones and gained awesome friends. I've traveled around and I've been bored at home re-watching "Gilmore Girls" for the billionth time. I've learned some and I've taught some. All in all, I've maintained a good balance in life. My plans for 2017: there are none, but I did want to share a few of VERY realistic resolutions that I, myself, am going to follow or at least try.
1. Hug everyone you meet and allow other to hug you too. Don't overthink it. Just let it happen.
2. Be kind to all. Kindness is free and it is contagious.
3. Let yourself BE. You are wonderful, so let others get to know the real YOU.
4. Eat well and eat often. Your body is not going to be 18 forever, so take good care of it.
5. Make memories and let them linger in your mind forever.
6. Read a good book or two or three. You can make time for it, I know it.
7. Call your mom & dad. They need it more than you do.
8. Help someone without any expectations.
9. Don't procrastinate. It never works out in your favor.
10. Take time to care for your own self. You are worth it, darling.
I hope you have a wonderful new year or any other holiday you celebrate. If you want to shop my look, I will include all the links in the widget below. And remember, you don't need to wait for NYE to sparkle and shine. Happy New Year!