DITCH THE HEELS FT. SUAVS SHOES
Hi, darlings and dearests:
I am back for my second post of the new year. Not gonna lie, I've been crazy busy and have abandoned AFB for a hot minute. But I do have quite a few fun and exciting projects in the works. If you want to stay updated on all of my posts, make sure you sign up or follow me on Instagram (I post a lot more often on there @aida.vianna)!
I have had the opportunity to try out a pair of shoes this month and I cannot wait to share with you all. The shoes I am reviewing today are by SUAVS SHOES and I cannot express in words just how amazing these are. I am normally not the most practical person when it comes to shoes and I will just suck it up and deal with the pain and blisters. Like the old saying goes, "beauty is pain", right? However, lately, I've been craving comfort and it's much harder to achieve with shoes because everyone's feet are so different. I can honestly say that Suavs Shoes are the most comfortable shoes that I have ever worn in my life. Here are my favorite facts about the shoes after testing them out for a week:
1. Durability. I have been doing quite a bit of volunteer work here in Orlando this week. It's a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I did a lot of dog-walking in the shoes and running some errands. I was practically on my feet from 9am-5pm everyday this week. I definitely noticed how durable these shoes are in terms of withstanding damage, pressure and any other obstacle life throws at you.
2. Level of comfort. Now for most of you this may be the most important aspect in a shoe. I,being the fashion diva that I am, have never cared for comfort too much. However, being active and possibly getting older have turned me into a human sloth at the end of the day. I will only put heels on if I absolutely HAVE to. Like, if the Queen of England was gonna pop in for some afternoon tea, but that's it. My SUAVS have been extra kind to my feet and also provided the support that I need.
3. Versatility. I have been trying to teach myself the minimalistic approach to life. The whole "less is more" thing, you know? I have recently watched an excellent documentary on Netflix called "Minimalism" where it talks a lot about minimizing life and enjoying the simple lifestyle.
I must say that I like having versatile pieces in my closet, because it saves me time and money. I have been able to put together a few look with my Suavs based on the activities planned for that day. Here, I styled my slip ons for a casual weekend-wear look. These shoes go with anything and everything. They can be styled down or dressed up.
4. Flexibility/Portability. Nothing feels better than having something hug your in all the right places. That's how suavs feel on your feet. They are so flexible and allow your feet all the movement they wish to do. You could also easily take Suavs with you on a trip, to work or wherever, really. They can fit in your purse and be ready for you when your feet need a little break from heels. I say, ditch the heels and grab a pair of Suavs instead.
5. Value. Lastly, I think it's important to note that Suavs are an affordable brand. The cost of them won't break the bank. They are comparable in price to many other slip ons, but Suavs are guaranteed to last a while, which is a win for me.
*This blog post was sponsored by Suavs Shoes. However, as always, all opinions are 100% my own.* Photography by: https://www.instagram.com/manjistan/
SHOP THE LOOK: