FLORALS X FLORALS | V'DAY EDITION
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL MY LOVES!
I hope each and every one of you feels loved not only on Valentine's Day but every single day. I wanted to create a romantic and sultry look for my date night with Pedro and share it with you. I've had this TOBI floral dress with a plunging neckline for a few months and I was saving it for my Valentine's Day date with the hubby. This dress is a perfect choice for a date night, especially if you are planning something at night. I paired the dress with a floral pair of heels from A'GACI featuring a chunky heel (it's way more comfortable, trust me). I really liked how the floral print on the dress played against the little floral detailing on the shoes, making it a bold statement. For accessories, I kept it quite simple with some dainty rings and my rose gold DANIEL WELLINGTON watch from the new black face collection. Don't forget to use my code "AIDASFASHION" to save 15% off your purchase. I hope you enjoyed my rather bold floral look and let me know if you try it out yourself. Now let me share some of my absolute favorite romantic spots in Orlando to help you plan your Valentine's Day one to remember.
1. Christini's Fine Dining is one of the most romantic places to eat here in Orlando. It has an amazing atmosphere, great Italian food & wine. You will feel like you are celebrating your loved one somewhere in Rome. You can find more info about it here.
2. Harry P. Leu Gardens is a beautiful little paradise in the heart of Winter Park. It is a 50-acre botanical oasis that will leave you in awe of Mother Nature's creations. You can go on a nice walk in the morning and enjoy all of the beautiful flora the gardens have to offer. Find more info about the park here.
3. "Sax After Dark" event is what I will be doing this Valentine's day. This is a going to be a night to remember with live entertainment, a delectable three-course meal, and a cocktail hour reception. The price is only $125 for two which also includes complimentary valet parking (you know this is something when it's Downtown Orlando). Find more info about this event here.
4. The beach! Any of the beaches you choose are going to be spectacular. I may be a bit biased because I live here and adore the beach life. But honestly, tell me, is there anything more romantic than watching the sunset with your loved one? My favorite beach is located in Clearwater, Florida. You will witness the most magical sunset of your life, so bring a camera if you go!
5. And lastly, of course, I have to mention Disney World. It is one of my favorite spots here in town, pardon my basic-ness. But I grew up on Disney movies and the park never gets old for me. So, go get some Mickey/Minnie ears and take your beau on a date to the most magical place on earth! And wear sneakers. Seriously, wear them!
I hope you enjoyed my little date night guide for Valentine's Day. Let me know in the comments what your will be doing with your loved ones. And remember, love really is all around us, but it should always start with self-love. When you learn to love and accept yourself, you can give love to others freely. I love you, whoever you are! <3
SHOP MY LOOK:
*Special thanks to my friend Mohsin for his amazing photography skills. See more of his work on Instagram @manjistan